Get your position here


Friday, May 20, 2005

First Amendment My Ass

Michael Crook is one of the most ridiculous people I've seen in a while. He seems to like saying whatever to get a rise out of people. Have you seen his website? He speaks of seat belts and old drivers...divorces and cats and children. So far removed from what I can only imagine is "the dark side" of Michael Crook. The side of him that hates the country that he lives in; the side of him that hates the men and women who are sworn to protect us.

I guess the guy does have the right to say what he wants, but I still would relish removing his spleen with a grapefruit spoon. (This is the dark side of me...I hate trolls who are hypocrites).

What a douche.

He's got a new website coming also...bashing the police.

It's treason. Plain and simple.

I didn't see the interview on Hannity and Colmes (Alan Colmes resembles a turtle in the worst way). I'll try and catch it on the rerun, if I've got insomnia (or if I'm still waiting for my teenage son to get in tonight!)

Thanks to Six Meat Buffet for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home