Get your position here


Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday, Monday

What a busy day, what a productive weekend. You know how sometimes you work and work and don't take any time for yourself, and it feels like you didn't make any headway....well, Richard and I definitely made headway this weekend, with painting, Richard putting a manual choke in my 85 Dodge Ram....woo hoo hopefully it's going to get me where I'm going consistently. As much as I say I would love a new vehicle....I do love that truck. It's got character.

Sitting here watching Nanny 911 waiting for 24 to come on. I am so hooked on 24. Don't talk to me, don't call me, don't ask me a question Monday nights between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

Oh, how nice. The guy that was being a positive jerk in the beginning of the show did right by his wife. All it took was one day with his out-of-control kids. Now he's giving his wife diamonds. Damn skippy she deserved them!

Started cutting out Maggie's Junior Senior dress today...did everything that I could to NOT start it (only because it's intimidating me...come on now, it's a dress). But it's all cut out, and ready to be sewn together. Now I only have to finish the dress. finish painting the trim in Max's room, lay the tile floor in Max's room, paint the playroom-guestroom, get a bed for that room.....ah, it makes me tired just thinking about it.

Gotta go, Jack Bauer time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home